to personal information processing
1. I express LTD National Law Company “Mitra (ITN 2626801530, 45, Komsomolskaya st., Krasnodar, 350063, Russian Federation) and its representatives my consent to personal information manual and automated processing, including collection, filing, gathering, keeping, updating, changing, using, dissemination (shipping), sanitization, blocking, annulment of personal information, delivered by me to National Law Company “Mitra”, including due to internet-services such as Google analytics, Yandex Metrica________:
1.1 Title (Last, first and middle names);
1.2 Telephone number (home and cell);
1.3 The source of access to the site National Law Company “Mitra” and information of a search or advertising request;
1.4 Data about the user device (for example the authorization, version and other attributes, the characterized user device, IP address);
1.5 Information about the user's browser (or other program with access to the Internet), technical characteristics of the equipment and software used by the user;
1.6 Date and time of access;
1.7 Data, characterizing the auditor segments;
1.8 Session parameters;
1.9 Data on the time of visit;
1.10 The user ID from the cookie.
2. National Law Company “Mitra” can process my personal information for a period of 6 months for the following purposes:
2.1. Communication with me, including sending notifications, inquiries and information, regarding of my request, processing, execution of agreements and consulting.
3. Processing of my personal information (on paper; in personal data information systems and without the use of automation, or in a mixed way) by National Law Company “Mitra” must be in according with the requirements of the N 152 – Federal Law by 27.07.2006 “About Personal Data”, the Policy on Processing and Protection of Personal Data. "
4. National Law Company “Mitra” can process my personal information in the following ways: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, keeping, updating, modification, use, transmission (distribution, provision, access).
5. This consent, including the transfer of personal information to the third person in according with p. 4 of this consent become effective on the date of my transfer to the site of the National Law Company “Mitra” and remain in effect until the day of withdrawal in written form.
6. This consent can be withdrawn by a written application to the e-mail email@example.com